5,740 Apartments for rent in Carrollton, TX with Balconies
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (16)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Carrollton Apartments with Parking (30)
- Carrollton Apartments with Pools (30)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Addison Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Coppell Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (37)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (71)
- Plano Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Frisco Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Richardson Apartments with Balconies (33)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Carrollton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Carrollton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carrollton?
Famous rapper and reality TV star Vanilla Ice grew up in Carrollton, TX. Don't worry, we're not going to make a joke about how Carrollton is "too cool"... sort of.
Carrollton is a suburb of Dallas, TX. In 2006 and 2008, "Money _Magazine" included Carrollton as one of the best places to live in the United States. Carrollton started as an agrarian farming town, but when Dallas began to grow, so did Carrollton and especially when the St. Louis Southwestern Railway was built to cross through it in 1888. The railroad helped bring products into and out of the town. The citys biggest boom happened after the Second World War, when people seeking a nice suburban life sought out Dallas suburbs. Today, Carrollton remains a nice place to live.
Having trouble with Craigslist Carrollton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Carrollton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.