- Austin Accessible Apartments (314)
- Austin Affordable Apartments (5)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (561)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (473)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (612)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (950)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (660)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (741)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (998)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (90)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (1252)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (1004)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hornsby Bend Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Manchaca Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Manor Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lakeway Apartments with Balconies (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Austin?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Austin?
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Austin renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.