1,197 Short-term Apartments for rent in Charleston, SC
- Charleston Accessible Apartments (34)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (100)
- Charleston Apartments with Garages (55)
- Charleston Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (78)
- Charleston Apartments with Parking (119)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (73)
- Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (99)
- Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (111)
- Charleston Furnished Apartments (37)
- Charleston Luxury Apartments (136)
- Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (113)
- Hanahan Short-term Apartments (2)
- Mount Pleasant Short-term Apartments (13)
- North Charleston Short-term Apartments (18)
- Goose Creek Short-term Apartments (2)
- Ladson Short-term Apartments (2)
- Summerville Short-term Apartments (10)
- Wilmington Island Short-term Apartments (1)
- Port Wentworth Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Charleston?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Charleston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Charleston?
Finding a short-term apartment in Charleston takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.