69 Short-term Apartments for Rent in North Charleston, SC
- North Charleston Accessible Apartments (18)
- North Charleston Apartments with Balconies (45)
- North Charleston Apartments with Garages (21)
- North Charleston Apartments with Gyms (25)
- North Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- North Charleston Apartments with Parking (40)
- North Charleston Apartments with Pools (29)
- North Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- North Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- North Charleston Furnished Apartments (8)
- North Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Hanahan Short-term Apartments (1)
- Goose Creek Short-term Apartments (1)
- Ladson Short-term Apartments (4)
- Charleston Short-term Apartments (28)
- Summerville Short-term Apartments (10)
- James Island Short-term Apartments (1)
- Mount Pleasant Short-term Apartments (10)
- Bluffton Short-term Apartments (3)
- Wilmington Island Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rincon Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in North Charleston?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in North Charleston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Charleston?
Having trouble with Craigslist Charleston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Also known as North Chas, North Chuck, and other nicknames. For the low country, coastal South Carolina region, North Charleston is a new metropolitan area with a lot of affordable housing in town. So let's get started on your apartment hunt! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in North Charleston takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.