859 Short-term Apartments for rent in Summerville, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Summerville Accessible Apartments (15)
- Summerville Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Summerville Apartments with Garages (20)
- Summerville Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Summerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Summerville Apartments with Parking (27)
- Summerville Apartments with Pools (24)
- Summerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Summerville Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Summerville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Summerville Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Ladson Short-term Apartments (3)
- North Charleston Short-term Apartments (18)
- Goose Creek Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hanahan Short-term Apartments (2)
- Charleston Short-term Apartments (34)
- Mount Pleasant Short-term Apartments (14)
- Bluffton Short-term Apartments (2)
- Columbia Short-term Apartments (21)
- Cayce Short-term Apartments (3)
- Wilmington Island Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Summerville?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Summerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Summerville?
Strange as it may sound, you can take it from good authority the Tuberculosis Congress -- that the combination of pine trees and dry, sandy ridges in Summerville is therapeutic. This finding paved the way for a golden era in the history of this town. No wonder that the town has long regarded pine trees as sacred and there will be hell to pay for desecrating them!
Aptly dubbed the "Flower Town in the Pines", Summerville is home to the Annual Flowertown Festival, the largest celebration of arts and crafts in the state. This 15.4 square mile town is home to 44,000 people. It wasn't always the thriving community that it is now it was once the quiet land of refuge for people trying to get away from the insects and swamp fevers that plagued Charleston. Currently, with its mild climate and vibrant community, this town is the epitome of small-town values, which is the very substance of its charm. Think you’d feel right at home here? Let’s get you your own comfy abode first. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Summerville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.