108 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Charleston, SC
- Charleston Accessible Apartments (31)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (100)
- Charleston Apartments with Garages (52)
- Charleston Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (79)
- Charleston Apartments with Parking (115)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (65)
- Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (113)
- Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (104)
- Charleston Furnished Apartments (47)
- Charleston Luxury Apartments (154)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Charleston (47)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Charleston (67)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Charleston (46)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Charleston (15)
- James Island Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hanahan Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mount Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- North Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Folly Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Goose Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Isle of Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ladson Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Sangaree Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Summerville Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Charleston?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Charleston?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Charleston?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Charleston should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Charleston may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Charleston. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.