2,149 Apartments for rent in Charleston, SC with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Charleston Accessible Apartments (36)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Charleston Apartments with Garages (54)
- Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (105)
- Charleston Apartments with Parking (131)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (71)
- Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (130)
- Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (129)
- Charleston Furnished Apartments (52)
- Charleston Luxury Apartments (165)
- Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (134)
- Hanahan Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Gyms (24)
- North Charleston Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ladson Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Summerville Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ridgeville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Port Royal Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hilton Head Island Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Charleston?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Charleston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Charleston?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Charleston renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.