80 Studio Apartments for rent in Charleston, SC
- Charleston Accessible Apartments (34)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (80)
- Charleston Apartments with Garages (48)
- Charleston Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (61)
- Charleston Apartments with Parking (100)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (61)
- Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (93)
- Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (89)
- Charleston Furnished Apartments (39)
- Charleston Luxury Apartments (121)
- Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (90)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Charleston (8)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Charleston (6)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Charleston (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Charleston?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Charleston?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Charleston?
Studio apartments could offer the best of Charleston living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Charleston during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.