600 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Charleston, SC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Charleston (46)
- Charleston Accessible Apartments (35)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (86)
- Charleston Apartments with Garages (51)
- Charleston Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (66)
- Charleston Apartments with Parking (108)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (68)
- Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (106)
- Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (92)
- Charleston Furnished Apartments (38)
- Charleston Luxury Apartments (121)
- Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (94)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Charleston (13)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Charleston (42)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Charleston (48)
- Mount Pleasant 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- North Charleston 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Goose Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ladson 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Summerville 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Bluffton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hardeeville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Thunderbolt 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rincon 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Port Wentworth 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Charleston?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Charleston?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Charleston?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Charleston offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Charleston, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.