713 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Moncks Corner, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Moncks Corner Accessible Apartments (1)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Parking (3)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Pools (2)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Moncks Corner Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Moncks Corner (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Moncks Corner (2)
- Sangaree Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Goose Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Ladson Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Summerville Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Hanahan Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- North Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Ridgeville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (145)
- Mount Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Sullivan's Island Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Moncks Corner?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Moncks Corner?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Moncks Corner?
While most people might assume that the town was named after the monastery located in town (with a slight spelling change), Moncks Corner was in fact named after landowner Thomas Monck in 1728, hundreds of years before Mepkin Abbey opened its doors.
Quaint is the perfect word to describe this small South Carolina town located close enough to the coast and Charleston to enjoy their amenities, but far enough away to have its own culture and history. Rice plantations once dotted the banks of the river churning out produce for most of the country. Today, many of these plantations still stand, either as public places to tour and hold functions, or as palatial private residences. One such plantation became Mepkin Abbey. The Roman Catholic monastery has a chapel and botanical garden open to the public. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Moncks Corner should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Moncks Corner may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Moncks Corner. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.