260 Apartments for rent in Westerville, OH with Garages
- Westerville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westerville Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Westerville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Westerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Westerville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Westerville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Westerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Westerville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Westerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westerville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Worthington Apartments with Garages (5)
- Gahanna Apartments with Garages (5)
- New Albany Apartments with Garages (3)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (243)
- Whitehall Apartments with Garages (2)
- Powell Apartments with Garages (3)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Garages (7)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Garages (7)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Garages (9)
- Delaware Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Westerville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Westerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westerville?
So, you've made out of Columbus and discovered the nice little outskirts city of Westerville. Well, we have got the perfect renter's guide for you, with all the tricks and tips on living a city so family-oriented it was known as "The Dry Capital of the World". See more
Westerville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.