15 Apartments for Rent Near Otterbein University
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Westerville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Westerville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Westerville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Westerville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Westerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westerville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Westerville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Westerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Westerville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Westerville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Westerville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Worthington, OH Apartments (8)
- Gahanna, OH Apartments (11)
- Sunbury, OH Apartments (3)
- New Albany, OH Apartments (9)
- Columbus, OH Apartments (796)
- Bexley, OH Apartments (3)
- Whitehall, OH Apartments (9)
- Powell, OH Apartments (1)
- Upper Arlington, OH Apartments (13)
- Reynoldsburg, OH Apartments (25)
- Delaware, OH Apartments (20)
- Dublin, OH Apartments (19)
- Blacklick Estates, OH Apartments (6)
- Pataskala, OH Apartments (2)
- Johnstown, OH Apartments (7)
- Hilliard, OH Apartments (11)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Otterbein University?
The average rent for an apartment near Otterbein University is $1,420.