539 Apartments for rent in New Albany, OH with Garages
- New Albany Accessible Apartments (5)
- New Albany Apartments with Balconies (6)
- New Albany Apartments with Gyms (5)
- New Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Parking (6)
- New Albany Apartments with Pools (5)
- New Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- New Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- New Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Gahanna Apartments with Garages (6)
- Pataskala Apartments with Garages (1)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Garages (9)
- Westerville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Pickerington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (206)
- Worthington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Garages (2)
- Groveport Apartments with Garages (3)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in New Albany?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in New Albany?
The retail giant Abercrombie and Fitch has its main campus, an architectural masterpiece, in New Albany, Ohio.
Pick your outdoor activity. Golf, swim, hike, walk, run, or play tennis. It's really up to you. New Albany boasts a population of 7,724, and is situated just to the northeast of Columbus. The town is home to beautiful housing, a bustling center square, and lots of Abercrombie and Fitch apparel. Yes, this is the best place in the world for buying clothing from Abercrombie and Fitch. It's that sweet mesh of great homes, good shopping and awesome parks that makes New Albany a fascinating small town within a bustling metropolitan area. See more
New Albany apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.