1,351 Short-term Apartments for rent in Westerville, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westerville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Westerville Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Westerville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Westerville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Westerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Westerville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Westerville Apartments with Pools (10)
- Westerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Westerville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Westerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westerville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Worthington Short-term Apartments (3)
- Gahanna Short-term Apartments (2)
- New Albany Short-term Apartments (5)
- Columbus Short-term Apartments (76)
- Upper Arlington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Grandview Heights Short-term Apartments (2)
- Reynoldsburg Short-term Apartments (3)
- Delaware Short-term Apartments (2)
- Dublin Short-term Apartments (4)
- Pataskala Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Westerville?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Westerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westerville?
So, you've made out of Columbus and discovered the nice little outskirts city of Westerville. Well, we have got the perfect renter's guide for you, with all the tricks and tips on living a city so family-oriented it was known as "The Dry Capital of the World". See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Westerville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.