687 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Westerville, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Westerville (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Westerville (9)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Westerville (2)
- Westerville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Westerville Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Westerville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Westerville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Westerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Westerville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Westerville Apartments with Pools (10)
- Westerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Westerville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Westerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Worthington Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Gahanna Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- New Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (557)
- Bexley Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Whitehall Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Powell Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Upper Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Grandview Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Reynoldsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Westerville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Westerville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Westerville?
So, you've made out of Columbus and discovered the nice little outskirts city of Westerville. Well, we have got the perfect renter's guide for you, with all the tricks and tips on living a city so family-oriented it was known as "The Dry Capital of the World". See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Westerville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Westerville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Westerville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.