1,793 Apartments for rent in Upper Arlington, OH with Garages
- Upper Arlington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Parking (6)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Upper Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Upper Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Worthington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hilliard Apartments with Garages (9)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (229)
- Dublin Apartments with Garages (14)
- Powell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bexley Apartments with Garages (1)
- Grove City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Westerville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Gahanna Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Upper Arlington?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Upper Arlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Upper Arlington?
Located in the shadow of a major city (Columbus) and university (Ohio State), Upper Arlington, Ohio, holds its own with its idyllic small-town feel. It's also the breeding ground of uber-talented individuals. You know, people like Jack Nicklaus, Chris Spielman, and George Smoot, to name a few. So if New York is the concrete jungle where dreams are made of, you can bet those dreams were born and bred from somewhere else -- and Upper Arlington’s a good guess.See more
Upper Arlington apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.