40 Apartments for Rent Near CFCC
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (35)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (113)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (40)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (95)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (79)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (88)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (122)
- Wilmington Furnished Apartments (23)
- Wilmington Luxury Apartments (159)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (124)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Kings Grant, NC Apartments (19)
- Myrtle Grove, NC Apartments (3)
- Wrightsville Beach, NC Apartments (11)
- Murraysville, NC Apartments (5)
- Northchase, NC Apartments (4)
- Ogden, NC Apartments (3)
- Leland, NC Apartments (39)
- Porters Neck, NC Apartments (4)
- Castle Hayne, NC Apartments (1)
- Carolina Beach, NC Apartments (35)
- Kure Beach, NC Apartments (14)
- Hampstead, NC Apartments (4)
- Topsail Beach, NC Apartments (3)
- St. James, NC Apartments (9)
- Oak Island, NC Apartments (9)
- Surf City, NC Apartments (14)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Cape Fear Community College?
The average rent for an apartment near Cape Fear Community College is $1,710.