640 Luxury Apartments for rent in Wilmington, NC
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (34)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (35)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (19)
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (24)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (11)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (42)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (41)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Wilmington Furnished Apartments (11)
- Wilmington Furnished Luxury Apartments (7)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Wilmington?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Wilmington?
The renter's life in Wilmington, North Carolina is blessed by beachside beauty, strong community spirit, and that legendary southern hospitality that could charm the boots right off a bull rider. So, have yourself a quick read and you'll be kicking back in this southern-bell of a paradise before you know it!See more
Luxury apartments in Wilmington offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Wilmington can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Wilmington will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others