108 Apartments for Rent in Wilmington, NC with Garages
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (35)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (61)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (95)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (76)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (110)
- Wilmington Furnished Apartments (16)
- Wilmington Luxury Apartments (160)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (112)
- Kings Grant Apartments with Garages (5)
- Myrtle Grove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wrightsville Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Murraysville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Northchase Apartments with Garages (1)
- Ogden Apartments with Garages (3)
- Leland Apartments with Garages (26)
- Porters Neck Apartments with Garages (3)
- Carolina Beach Apartments with Garages (7)
- Kure Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Wilmington?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Wilmington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wilmington?
The renter's life in Wilmington, North Carolina is blessed by beachside beauty, strong community spirit, and that legendary southern hospitality that could charm the boots right off a bull rider. So, have yourself a quick read and you'll be kicking back in this southern-bell of a paradise before you know it!See more
Wilmington apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.