40 Cheap Apartments for rent in Wilmington, NC
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (33)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (76)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (30)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (69)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (59)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Wilmington Furnished Apartments (10)
- Wilmington Luxury Apartments (99)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (78)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Wilmington?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Wilmington?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Wilmington?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Wilmington?
The renter's life in Wilmington, North Carolina is blessed by beachside beauty, strong community spirit, and that legendary southern hospitality that could charm the boots right off a bull rider. So, have yourself a quick read and you'll be kicking back in this southern-bell of a paradise before you know it!See more
Finding cheap apartments in Wilmington takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Wilmington by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Wilmington in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Wilmington.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Wilmington. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Wilmington.