24 Furnished Apartments for rent in Wilmington, NC
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (6)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (8)
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (33)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (33)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (87)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (63)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (73)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (91)
- Wilmington Furnished Luxury Apartments (12)
- Wilmington Luxury Apartments (125)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (92)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Wilmington?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Wilmington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wilmington?
The renter's life in Wilmington, North Carolina is blessed by beachside beauty, strong community spirit, and that legendary southern hospitality that could charm the boots right off a bull rider. So, have yourself a quick read and you'll be kicking back in this southern-bell of a paradise before you know it!See more
Furnished apartments in Wilmington can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Wilmington as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.