119 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Wilmington, NC
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (45)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (69)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (60)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Wilmington (9)
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (35)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (115)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (37)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (93)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (77)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (118)
- Wilmington Furnished Apartments (25)
- Wilmington Luxury Apartments (153)
- Kings Grant Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Myrtle Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wrightsville Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Murraysville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northchase Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ogden Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Leland Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Porters Neck Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Castle Hayne Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Carolina Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Wilmington?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Wilmington?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Wilmington?
The renter's life in Wilmington, North Carolina is blessed by beachside beauty, strong community spirit, and that legendary southern hospitality that could charm the boots right off a bull rider. So, have yourself a quick read and you'll be kicking back in this southern-bell of a paradise before you know it!See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Wilmington should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Wilmington may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Wilmington. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.