194 Apartments for rent in Long Beach, NY with Balconies
- Long Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (42)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (11)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (18)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (47)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Island Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- East Atlantic Beach Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Oceanside Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lido Beach Apartments with Balconies (10)
- East Rockaway Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Point Lookout Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Long Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Long Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Long Beach?
“One of the publicity stunts used to launch Long Beach at the start of the 20th century was marching a herd of elephants along the boardwalk.” (-Park Ride Fly USA).
Long Beach is one of two cities located on Long Island. During the spring and summer months, there is a flood of new faces because of the visitors attracted to the beach. Throughout the winter months, residents tend to feel detached from the rest of Long Island, but the peace and quiet is an enjoyable aspect during the colder months. With approximately 35,000 residents living in a two square mile section, it is not hard to make friends and learn the best routes for navigation through the city. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Long Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.