210 Furnished Apartments for rent in Long Beach, NY
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Long Beach (7)
- Long Beach Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Long Beach Apartments with Garages (9)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (51)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (10)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (17)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Island Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Atlantic Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lido Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Atlantic Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lynbrook Furnished Apartments (1)
- Woodmere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Furnished Apartments (3)
- Point Lookout Furnished Apartments (5)
- Floral Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Garden City Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Long Beach?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Long Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Long Beach?
“One of the publicity stunts used to launch Long Beach at the start of the 20th century was marching a herd of elephants along the boardwalk.” (-Park Ride Fly USA).
Long Beach is one of two cities located on Long Island. During the spring and summer months, there is a flood of new faces because of the visitors attracted to the beach. Throughout the winter months, residents tend to feel detached from the rest of Long Island, but the peace and quiet is an enjoyable aspect during the colder months. With approximately 35,000 residents living in a two square mile section, it is not hard to make friends and learn the best routes for navigation through the city. See more
Furnished apartments in Long Beach can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Long Beach as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.