57 Apartments for Rent in Long Beach, NY with Pools
- Long Beach Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Long Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (38)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (12)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Island Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lido Beach Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hempstead Apartments with Pools (1)
- Garden City Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Garden City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mineola Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Long Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Long Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Long Beach?
“One of the publicity stunts used to launch Long Beach at the start of the 20th century was marching a herd of elephants along the boardwalk.” (-Park Ride Fly USA).
Long Beach is one of two cities located on Long Island. During the spring and summer months, there is a flood of new faces because of the visitors attracted to the beach. Throughout the winter months, residents tend to feel detached from the rest of Long Island, but the peace and quiet is an enjoyable aspect during the colder months. With approximately 35,000 residents living in a two square mile section, it is not hard to make friends and learn the best routes for navigation through the city. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Long Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Long Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.