239 Apartments for rent in Long Beach, NY with Garages
- Long Beach Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Long Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Long Beach Apartments with Parking (42)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (11)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Long Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (19)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (46)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Island Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Atlantic Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lido Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Rockaway Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Garages (1)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Garages (2)
- Franklin Square Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hempstead Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Long Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Long Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Long Beach?
“One of the publicity stunts used to launch Long Beach at the start of the 20th century was marching a herd of elephants along the boardwalk.” (-Park Ride Fly USA).
Long Beach is one of two cities located on Long Island. During the spring and summer months, there is a flood of new faces because of the visitors attracted to the beach. Throughout the winter months, residents tend to feel detached from the rest of Long Island, but the peace and quiet is an enjoyable aspect during the colder months. With approximately 35,000 residents living in a two square mile section, it is not hard to make friends and learn the best routes for navigation through the city. See more
Long Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.