2,362 Apartments for rent in West New York, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West New York Accessible Apartments (9)
- West New York Apartments with Garages (17)
- West New York Apartments with Gyms (14)
- West New York Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- West New York Apartments with Parking (24)
- West New York Apartments with Pools (14)
- West New York Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- West New York Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- West New York Furnished Apartments (1)
- West New York Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Balconies (4)
- North Bergen Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (1)
- New York City Apartments with Balconies (370)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Hoboken Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Edgewater Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Secaucus Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in West New York?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in West New York?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West New York?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West New York renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.