145 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Hoboken, NJ
- Hoboken Accessible Apartments (7)
- Hoboken Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Hoboken Apartments with Garages (25)
- Hoboken Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Hoboken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Hoboken Apartments with Parking (39)
- Hoboken Apartments with Pools (19)
- Hoboken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Hoboken Furnished Apartments (2)
- Hoboken Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- West New York Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- North Bergen Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Jersey City Dog Friendly Apartments (168)
- Secaucus Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Guttenberg Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- New York City Dog Friendly Apartments (376)
- Fairview Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ridgefield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kearny Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Having trouble with Craigslist Hoboken? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for an apartment with a view of the New York City skyline, but don't want to pay for a $2,000 closet? Well then, take the train over to Hoboken, because if it was good enough for Frank Sinatra, then it's probably good enough for you, too! See more
Finding an apartment in Hoboken that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.