289 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Irvington, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Irvington (1)
- Irvington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Irvington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Irvington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Irvington Apartments with Parking (10)
- Irvington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Irvington Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Irvington Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Irvington (5)
- East Orange 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Newark 1 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Elizabeth 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Kenilworth 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Roselle 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Harrison 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Glen Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Short Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Belleville 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Linden 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Irvington?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Irvington?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Irvington?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Irvington offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Irvington, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.