1,213 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mooresville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mooresville (20)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mooresville (3)
- Mooresville Accessible Apartments (15)
- Mooresville Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (32)
- Mooresville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Mooresville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (48)
- Mooresville Apartments with Pools (30)
- Mooresville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Mooresville Dog Friendly Apartments (64)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Mooresville Pet Friendly Apartments (64)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mooresville (22)
- Davidson 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Troutman 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cornelius 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Lake Norman of Catawba 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Huntersville 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Statesville 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Kannapolis 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Denver 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Landis 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- China Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Mooresville?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Mooresville?
How expensive are studio apartments in Mooresville?
Known as Race City USA, Mooresville is home to more than 60 NASCAR teams and their garage shops. Plus, many NASCAR drivers such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Greg Biffle make their home in Mooresville.
About 20 miles north of Charlotte, Mooresville is a town of just over 32,000 people. Nicknamed "Dirty Mo" by famous resident NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., its economy revolves around the NASCAR industry. What was once just a railroad depot has grown into a thriving, yet laid-back community. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Mooresville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Mooresville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Mooresville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.