525 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Mooresville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mooresville Accessible Apartments (15)
- Mooresville Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (32)
- Mooresville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Mooresville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (48)
- Mooresville Apartments with Pools (30)
- Mooresville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Mooresville Dog Friendly Apartments (64)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mooresville (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mooresville (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mooresville (38)
- Davidson Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Troutman Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cornelius Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Huntersville Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Statesville Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Kannapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Denver Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Landis Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- China Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Mooresville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Mooresville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Mooresville?
Known as Race City USA, Mooresville is home to more than 60 NASCAR teams and their garage shops. Plus, many NASCAR drivers such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Greg Biffle make their home in Mooresville.
About 20 miles north of Charlotte, Mooresville is a town of just over 32,000 people. Nicknamed "Dirty Mo" by famous resident NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., its economy revolves around the NASCAR industry. What was once just a railroad depot has grown into a thriving, yet laid-back community. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Mooresville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Mooresville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Mooresville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.