152 Apartments for rent in Mooresville, NC with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mooresville (13)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mooresville (16)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mooresville (21)
- Mooresville Accessible Apartments (13)
- Mooresville Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (32)
- Mooresville Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Mooresville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (47)
- Mooresville Apartments with Pools (27)
- Mooresville Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Mooresville Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Davidson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Cornelius Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Huntersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Statesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Salisbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Mooresville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Mooresville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mooresville?
Known as Race City USA, Mooresville is home to more than 60 NASCAR teams and their garage shops. Plus, many NASCAR drivers such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Greg Biffle make their home in Mooresville.
About 20 miles north of Charlotte, Mooresville is a town of just over 32,000 people. Nicknamed "Dirty Mo" by famous resident NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., its economy revolves around the NASCAR industry. What was once just a railroad depot has grown into a thriving, yet laid-back community. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mooresville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Mooresville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mooresville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.