528 Apartments for rent in Greensboro, NC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Greensboro Accessible Apartments (14)
- Greensboro Apartments with Garages (48)
- Greensboro Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Greensboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Greensboro Apartments with Parking (119)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (53)
- Greensboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Greensboro Dog Friendly Apartments (163)
- Greensboro Furnished Apartments (11)
- Greensboro Luxury Apartments (208)
- Greensboro Pet Friendly Apartments (166)
- High Point Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Archdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Gibsonville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Reidsville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Elon Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Thomasville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Walkertown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Asheboro Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Greensboro?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Greensboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greensboro?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your virtual one-stop shop for your apartment hunting escapades! Greensboro, North Carolina, is both a lively college town and an old-fashioned, family-friendly Southern burg and boasts some of the Tar Heel State’s most affordable renting options. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, because we’ve got the answers to all your Greensboro-related questions …
Having trouble with Craigslist Greensboro? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Greensboro renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.