449 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Greensboro, NC
- Greensboro Accessible Apartments (11)
- Greensboro Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Greensboro Apartments with Garages (24)
- Greensboro Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Greensboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Greensboro Apartments with Parking (64)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (50)
- Greensboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Greensboro Dog Friendly Apartments (100)
- Greensboro Luxury Apartments (129)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Greensboro (32)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greensboro (49)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Greensboro (44)
- High Point Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Kernersville Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Gibsonville Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Thomasville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Walkertown Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Winston-Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (147)
- Graham Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rural Hall Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Greensboro?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Greensboro?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Greensboro?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your virtual one-stop shop for your apartment hunting escapades! Greensboro, North Carolina, is both a lively college town and an old-fashioned, family-friendly Southern burg and boasts some of the Tar Heel State’s most affordable renting options. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, because we’ve got the answers to all your Greensboro-related questions …
Having trouble with Craigslist Greensboro? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Greensboro should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Greensboro may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Greensboro. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.