51 Apartments in Greensboro
- Greensboro Accessible Apartments (12)
- Greensboro Apartments with Balconies (120)
- Greensboro Apartments with Garages (42)
- Greensboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Greensboro Apartments with Parking (106)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (48)
- Greensboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Greensboro Dog Friendly Apartments (122)
- Greensboro Furnished Apartments (11)
- Greensboro Luxury Apartments (182)
- Greensboro Pet Friendly Apartments (123)
- High Point Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Kernersville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Graham Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rural Hall Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mebane Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Carrboro Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Gyms (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Greensboro?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Greensboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greensboro?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your virtual one-stop shop for your apartment hunting escapades! Greensboro, North Carolina, is both a lively college town and an old-fashioned, family-friendly Southern burg and boasts some of the Tar Heel State’s most affordable renting options. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, because we’ve got the answers to all your Greensboro-related questions …
Having trouble with Craigslist Greensboro? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Greensboro renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.