- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (182)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (756)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (474)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (296)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (457)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (703)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (447)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (610)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (855)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (71)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (1218)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (867)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Charlotte?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Charlotte?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Charlotte?
"Little Charlotte, she's as pretty as the angels when they sing. I can't believe I'm out here on her front porch in this swing, just a swingin'." (John Anderson - "Swingin'").See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $900 in Charlotte is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $900 in Charlotte in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $900 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.