1,197 Cheap Apartments for rent in Bloomington, MN
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (8)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (27)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (32)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Bloomington Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Bloomington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bloomington Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Richfield Cheap Apartments (12)
- Burnsville Cheap Apartments (19)
- Edina Cheap Apartments (16)
- St. Louis Park Cheap Apartments (26)
- Hopkins Cheap Apartments (15)
- Minneapolis Cheap Apartments (246)
- Apple Valley Cheap Apartments (4)
- Eden Prairie Cheap Apartments (19)
- Eagan Cheap Apartments (10)
- Golden Valley Cheap Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Bloomington?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Bloomington?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Bloomington?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Bloomington?
Along the northern banks of the Minnesota River, just 10 miles from Minneapolis and 21 miles from St. Paul, sits Bloomington, Minnesota, home of the world-famous Mall of America. Featuring a variety of attractive rental options ranging from basic studios to lofts and condos, Bloomington truly has something to offer for every type of renter. But before you pack your parka and hit the streets in search of your dream apartment, check out the following tips, tricks, and bits of info to help make you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Bloomington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Bloomington takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Bloomington by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Bloomington in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Bloomington.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Bloomington. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Bloomington.