698 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Little Canada, MN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Little Canada (3)
- Little Canada Accessible Apartments (2)
- Little Canada Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Little Canada Apartments with Garages (9)
- Little Canada Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Little Canada Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Little Canada Apartments with Parking (9)
- Little Canada Apartments with Pools (5)
- Little Canada Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Little Canada Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Little Canada Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Little Canada (5)
- Vadnais Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Roseville 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Maplewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Shoreview 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (162)
- White Bear Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Arden Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Falcon Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Little Canada?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Little Canada?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Little Canada?
Little Canada, Minnesota, was (not surprisingly) founded by French Canadians in the 1800s. With a sister city in Ontario and an annual celebration all about Canada, you may move here and start saying "eh?" right away!
If you want all the charm of the United States' neighbor to the north -- not to mention the cold, long winters -- without giving up your American freedoms, you'll find it in Little Canada. Located just 11 miles northeast of Minnesota's Twin Cities, Little Canada works hard to stay true to its small-town roots. Founded by French Canadians in the 1800s, the annual Canadian Days community festival unites the entire town in a celebration of history, food and volunteerism. More small town than sprawling suburb, Little Canada may not be the hippest town out there. But it offers plenty of neighborly kindness and appreciation for a certain maple leaf. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Little Canada offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Little Canada, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.