778 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in North St. Paul, MN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North St. Paul (1)
- North St. Paul Accessible Apartments (1)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (4)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Garages (5)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Parking (7)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Pools (2)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- North St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- North St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in North St. Paul (4)
- Maplewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Oakdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- White Bear Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mahtomedi 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Vadnais Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Little Canada 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (160)
- Woodbury 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- South St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Newport 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in North St. Paul?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in North St. Paul offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in North St. Paul, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.