4,155 Apartments for rent in St. Louis Park, MN with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (14)
- St. Louis Park Affordable Apartments (1)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (43)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (31)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (53)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (22)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- St. Louis Park Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- St. Louis Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Garages (10)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (8)
- Edina Apartments with Garages (36)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Crystal Apartments with Garages (6)
- New Hope Apartments with Garages (12)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Garages (18)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Garages (225)
- Richfield Apartments with Garages (10)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in St. Louis Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in St. Louis Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Louis Park?
St. Louis Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.