122 Apartments for Rent in Shakopee, MN with Gyms
- Shakopee Accessible Apartments (5)
- Shakopee Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Shakopee Apartments with Garages (9)
- Shakopee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Shakopee Apartments with Parking (9)
- Shakopee Apartments with Pools (3)
- Shakopee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Shakopee Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Shakopee Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shakopee Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Savage Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Chaska Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Excelsior Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Tonka Bay Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Shakopee?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Shakopee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shakopee?
Shakopee, named after the tribal Chief Sakpe, might mean "number six," but it's number one in authentic Native American heritage and beautifully preserved traditions.Native American settlements have existed in Shakopee since pre-historic times, and these origins are celebrated every August in a festival of native dance.
With about 37,000 residents, Shakopee, Minnesota is a suburb of the Minnesota-St. Paul Twin Cities area, and the county seat of Scott County. Looking to relocate to Shakopee? You'll find plenty of property rentals that are ideal for people looking to move to this exciting area. Located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis, on the south bank of the Minnesota River, Shakopee is within easy reach of the big city shopping malls and movie theaters, but still has that small-town community feeling. One thing is for sure: the kids will love the Valleyfair Amusement Park, which has more than 75 stomach-lurching rides to make them scream with delight--and tire them out so you get some blissful quiet when you get home. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Shakopee renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.