2,241 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Louis Park, MN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Louis Park (21)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis Park (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis Park (34)
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (14)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (44)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (41)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (31)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (54)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (22)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- St. Louis Park Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- St. Louis Park Furnished Apartments (5)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Golden Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Hopkins 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Edina 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Robbinsdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Crystal 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- New Hope 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Minnetonka 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Minneapolis 1 Bedroom Apartments (282)
- Richfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Plymouth 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Louis Park?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in St. Louis Park?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in St. Louis Park?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Louis Park offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Louis Park, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.