2,080 Cheap Apartments for rent in St. Louis Park, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (15)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (45)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (40)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (32)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (56)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (23)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- St. Louis Park Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- St. Louis Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Golden Valley Cheap Apartments (10)
- Hopkins Cheap Apartments (7)
- Edina Cheap Apartments (27)
- Robbinsdale Cheap Apartments (7)
- Crystal Cheap Apartments (6)
- New Hope Cheap Apartments (14)
- Minnetonka Cheap Apartments (18)
- Minneapolis Cheap Apartments (289)
- Richfield Cheap Apartments (8)
- Plymouth Cheap Apartments (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in St. Louis Park?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in St. Louis Park?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in St. Louis Park?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in St. Louis Park?
Finding cheap apartments in St. Louis Park takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in St. Louis Park by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in St. Louis Park in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of St. Louis Park.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in St. Louis Park. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in St. Louis Park.