2,015 Apartments for rent in Maple Grove, MN with Gyms
- Maple Grove Accessible Apartments (4)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Garages (23)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Parking (28)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Pools (11)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Maple Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Maple Grove Furnished Apartments (3)
- Maple Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Osseo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Champlin Apartments with Gyms (3)
- New Hope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Anoka Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rogers Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wayzata Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ramsey Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Maple Grove?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Maple Grove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Maple Grove?
Shop til you drop in Maple Grove, where the malls, stores, and shops are almost as common as snowflakes in the wintertime.
If shopping is your thing, then Maple Grove, MN, a mid-size city of just over 61,000, is for you. Located in the northwest area of the Minneapolis-St. Paul region, Maple Grove is home to one of the greater Twin Cities' largest shopping malls. The city has more than just stores of course, an excellent educational system, great medical care, and plenty of in-town employment opportunities. Less than twenty minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Maple Grove offers a strong sense of community with big city life a short drive away. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Maple Grove renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.