844 Cheap Apartments for rent in Gaithersburg, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gaithersburg Accessible Apartments (8)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Garages (23)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Parking (42)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Pools (28)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Gaithersburg Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Gaithersburg Furnished Apartments (3)
- Gaithersburg Luxury Apartments (53)
- Gaithersburg Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Montgomery Village Cheap Apartments (2)
- Germantown Cheap Apartments (25)
- Rockville Cheap Apartments (28)
- North Bethesda Cheap Apartments (30)
- Aspen Hill Cheap Apartments (2)
- Bethesda Cheap Apartments (23)
- Wheaton Cheap Apartments (1)
- McLean Cheap Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Cheap Apartments (2)
- Tysons Corner Cheap Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Gaithersburg?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Gaithersburg?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Gaithersburg?
Gaithersburg: Where we learned to understand polar motion, thanks to the Gaithersburg Latitude Observatory now a National Historic Landmark!
One of the main cities in the D.C. - Arlington-Alexandria Metropolitan area is Gaithersburg -- home to almost 60,000 residents, 250 years of history, and a number of major corporations. It is a community of educated, active folks who value the area and have created a solid, family-centric city. It successfully mixes the old and new and the planned and unplanned to make a highly desirable urban area with a good quality of life.
Having trouble with Craigslist Gaithersburg? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Gaithersburg takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Gaithersburg by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Gaithersburg in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Gaithersburg.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Gaithersburg. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Gaithersburg.