152 Apartments for rent in North Bethesda, MD with Pools
- North Bethesda Accessible Apartments (10)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (41)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Garages (29)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Gyms (24)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Parking (47)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- North Bethesda Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- North Bethesda Furnished Apartments (4)
- North Bethesda Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Bethesda Apartments with Pools (26)
- Rockville Apartments with Pools (27)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Aspen Hill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Pools (4)
- Glenmont Apartments with Pools (3)
- Potomac Apartments with Pools (7)
- Leisure World Apartments with Pools (2)
- Derwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Friendship Heights Village Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in North Bethesda?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in North Bethesda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Bethesda?
"Now rumors abound all over this town/Till you dont know whats true anymore/ But I heard what I heard and I saw what I saw/That day by the pool of Bethesda." (Mindy Jostyn and Jacob Brackman, "Pool of Bethesda")
North Bethesda, Maryland is home to the tony and tuned in. Washington DC’s neighbor to the north, this vibrant urban community of 108,000 is known for its bustling arts and sciences scene: from art galleries, ethnic restaurants and live music to its status as home to some of the world’s most brilliant bio-medical minds. Where else can you find elite research institutions like the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, and the National Naval Medical Center all in one densely packed spot? R.E.M. fans will recognize the name of North Bethesda’s neighboring city, Rockville, to which Michael Stipe warblingly warned us not to return. But residents and visitors alike find plenty of reasons to return to North Bethesda, from its appealing neighborhoods and strong sense of community to everything that goes with proximity to the country’s most prominent powerbrokers. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in North Bethesda means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in North Bethesda could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.