339 Studio Apartments for rent in Ellicott City, MD
- Ellicott City Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Garages (6)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Parking (12)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Pools (11)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Ellicott City Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Ellicott City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ellicott City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Columbia Studio Apartments (2)
- Catonsville Studio Apartments (2)
- Milford Mill Studio Apartments (1)
- Jessup Studio Apartments (1)
- Laurel Studio Apartments (3)
- Linthicum Studio Apartments (1)
- Severn Studio Apartments (1)
- Baltimore Studio Apartments (65)
- Towson Studio Apartments (4)
- Calverton Studio Apartments (1)
Ellicott City: George Washington slept here. So did Henry Clay, Davy Crockett, Robert E. Lee, H.L. Mencken and Washington Irving. Scores of historical figures have stopped by Ellicott City; whos next?
Consistently ranked by Money Magazine as one of the "Top 10 Best Places to Live" along with its sister city, Columbia, Ellicott City is lauded for its rich history, charming downtown, arts and cultural offerings, variety of housing options, and thriving job market. A diverse demographic of workers from the Fort Meade Army base and National Security Agency are joined by commuters to Baltimore and Washington, D.C., both of which are within an hours drive or train ride. Throw in affordable housing and excellent schools, and Ellicott City, one of the nations most prosperous towns, becomes an ideal living environment for its population of nearly 70,000. Why not become a part of it?
Having trouble with Craigslist Ellicott City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Ellicott City living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Ellicott City during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.