337 Studio Apartments for rent in Columbia, MD
- Columbia Accessible Apartments (11)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (26)
- Columbia Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Columbia Apartments with Parking (63)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (23)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (5)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Columbia (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Columbia (1)
- Jessup Studio Apartments (1)
- Laurel Studio Apartments (4)
- Catonsville Studio Apartments (2)
- Severn Studio Apartments (1)
- Greenbelt Studio Apartments (1)
- College Park Studio Apartments (3)
- New Carrollton Studio Apartments (1)
- Langley Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Riverdale Park Studio Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Columbia?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Columbia?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Columbia?
"One may wonder why a city only 40 years old needs a history, but Columbia, Maryland, is no ordinary place." (-- Joseph Rocco Mitchell and David L. Stebenne, "New City Upon a Hill: A History of Columbia")
The planned community of Columbia, Maryland began with a vision. Today, Columbia is Maryland's second most popular community with 10 distinct villages comprising a population of nearly 100,000. Columbia has for the most part lived up to the promising vision of its celebrated founder, James Rouse: the city consistently holds a place on Money Magazines list of "Top Ten Places to Live," most recently appearing in 2012 in the 8th slot. So come on over!
Having trouble with Craigslist Columbia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Columbia living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Columbia during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.