104 Studio Apartments for Rent in Catonsville, MD
- Catonsville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Catonsville Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Catonsville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Catonsville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Catonsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Catonsville Apartments with Parking (12)
- Catonsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Catonsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Catonsville Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Catonsville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Catonsville Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Catonsville (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Catonsville (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Catonsville (1)
- Ellicott City Studio Apartments (1)
- Linthicum Studio Apartments (1)
- Jessup Studio Apartments (1)
- Randallstown Studio Apartments (1)
- Columbia Studio Apartments (4)
- Baltimore Studio Apartments (75)
- Severn Studio Apartments (1)
- Owings Mills Studio Apartments (1)
- Glen Burnie Studio Apartments (2)
- Maryland City Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Catonsville?
Well you know I went to Baltimore /So confident and wise / [...] /And let them see these things you see / And hear the words you say -- From "Baltimore" by Lyle Lovett
If there are any words to say about what you see in Baltimore, they should be about how confident and wise you are about your decision to move there. Catonsville, Maryland is just nine short miles from Baltimore, sandwiched between Woodlawn to the North and Arbutus to the South East. Somehow, though, Catonsville still manages to stand out as a premier residential and business hub. Despite its modest size, this town has been able to pack itself into 13 small communities, making it the 17th largest Maryland community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Catonsville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Catonsville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Catonsville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.