1,074 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Waltham, MA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Waltham (12)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waltham (14)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Waltham (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Waltham (2)
- Waltham Accessible Apartments (3)
- Waltham Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Waltham Apartments with Garages (10)
- Waltham Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Waltham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Waltham Apartments with Parking (24)
- Waltham Apartments with Pools (8)
- Waltham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Waltham Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Waltham Furnished Apartments (6)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Newton Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Watertown Town Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Wellesley Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Needham Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Brookline Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Waltham?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Waltham?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Waltham?
Having trouble with Craigslist Waltham? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Waltham made its name in the watch business. Also in the brass automobile business when car (called motocycles then) fittings were still old fashioned (like the big bug-eyed lamps used as headlights). Motocycles are long gone, but Waltham is still home to bug-eyed incoming freshman of Brandeis and Bentley – and a city that has seen a massive transformation as a dining and cultural escape – even for nearby Bostonians. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Waltham should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Waltham may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Waltham. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.